LG HG2 18650 3000 mAh Battery - Vapolino UK
This is a 18659 size cell.
It is recommended to fully charge cells before first use and using a dedicated battery charger rated for lithium-ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Model: INR18650HG2
- Manufacturer: LG Chemical
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Chemistry: INR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 18A
- Nominal capacity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be very dangerous if used improperly.
- For extra safety always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Do not leave batteries unattended while charging them
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, for best performance, a battery should be replaced every 2 years
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose a battery to extreme heat