SONY VTC6 Battery - Vapolino UK
This is a 18650 size cell.
It is recommended to fully charge cells before first use and using a dedicated battery charger rated for lithium-ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Model: USVTC6
- Manufacturer: Sony Energy
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Chemistry: IMR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 19A (Rated by Mooch)
- Nominal capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be very dangerous if used improperly.
- For extra safety always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Do not leave batteries unattended while charging them
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, for best performance, a battery should be replaced every 2 years
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose a battery to extreme heat